Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

5-star
Unconventional & financially-strapped daughter of Russian diplomat agrees to marry emotionally-distant Russian circus performer for 6 months per her father's conditions. She tries to make their marriage work & fit in with his circus team but Hero & the circus team don't make it easy for her.

In my opinion, this is the best book by far by Phillips.  Excellent writing & humorous to boot without compromising the drama & great characterization.  I laughed, I cried, & I got caught up with the romance & overall story.  Hard to put down...so I didn't until it's satisfying finish.  I liked the heroine's character: her vulnerability & her inner strength to withstand the variety of challenges that came her way.  Hero was a wonderful alpha male with tortured past who's boggled by the kinds of emotions heroine is invoking in him. Loved it! Sexual chemistry & love scenes were hot.

This book is a must-read.

No comments:

Post a Comment